Sunday, September 18, 2011

THE Most Powerful Safelist In The World!

I realize THAT'S a big statement to make when I say "the most powerful safelist in the world"!
For several months now I have been a member of the BEST advertising tool I have ever used
since 1995!
If you are not using safelists you are not marketing properly. If you ARE using them & you are not
a member yet of Solomatic Ads....you are not marketing to your full potential.

What does this tool have to offer you? I will give you the upgraded benefits (though you
can join for free but why would you?):


  1. You get 8 solos that can be saved!
  2. These 8 solos get randomly mailed AUTOMATICALLY each day!
  3. No need to earn credits to send your ads!!! WOW!!!!!!
  4. No filling your inbox with tons of emails! You get NONE!
  5. TRUE set & forget technology! (Use an adtracker and see your hits!)
  6. THREE banners with UNLIMITED impressions!
  7. THREE text ads with UNLIMITED impressions!
  8. You even get TEN additional solo ads EACH month!!
Check this out. You get ALL of this for less than....SIX BUCKS a month!!!!!
 THAT'S THE BEST PART FOLKS!!!!
Right now; you can get a LIFETIME membership for $24.95 ONE TIME ONLY!!!!

In all my marketing years this one RULES! It is also my number ONE affiliate program.
Listen; I literally get sign ups, subscribers & sales almost everyday thanks to the auto-mailer!
My eight solos (we send 2 to 3 each day folks....automatically!!) are being sent with adtrackers.
I then trace my leads & as usual...it points to Solomatic Ads!!!!

THIS HAS SAVED ME TONS OF TIME!!
What are you waiting for? Quit reading & get signed up!
 ALL SERIOUS (SMART) MARKETERS NEED THIS TOOL!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads.
I am hoping to contribute & help different users like
its helped me. Great job.
Also visit my page ; the best affiliate programs