Saturday, February 4, 2012

NEW COMPUTER!

I'm so excited! I got my new computer yesterday! My old computer
just turned TEN YEARS OLD as of this month (Feb/2012).
WOW! 10 years old??? Sheesh!!

It is an HP. So I can relax...

The gal at the store saved me the wrong machine & she tried
to dis-agree with me. Their store applied a store label to the
box of the computer (it's just a label that tells you what's
in the box...even though it already states all that ON THE BOX lol!)

I told her their store applied label was wrong as it didn't match the
computer that was IN the box (as per the info ON the box).

She finally admitted to the store's error.

I had to then go & shop for the one I wanted.
They didn't have it in stock!!

I settled for the next best one they had.

Gotta have this machine in order to run my business!
I do NOT miss the OLD clunker I had before, even though
it was a nearly FLAWLESS computer (HP of course) for 10 years!!

No comments: